View Single Post
Old 09/21/2007, 09:52 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by kev apsley
emerald chondro

Just swallow your medicine and stop preaching excuses why OSU coulda, woulda, shoulda won the NC in FB and BB. For Christ Sakes I watched Nebraska demolish the Gators in the 1995 NC, I didn't make excuses for that, it was "REALITY" I watched my Eagles lose 3 NFCC games and one SB and I didn't make excuses. Take it like a man and live another day because what your are spewing sounds like whining to me
yeah, that 95 game was a serious butt whoopin. hard to watch. But if you look at the stats, it was very comparable to last years game. I was rooting for UF in the 95 NC and there was no ifs ands or buts about it, they just got dominated. Tommy Frazier looked like he could walk on water.

They could have played that Nebraska team 10 times and I dont think that they would have won. Same thing for last years game. OSU could have played UF 10 times and would not have won once. They maybe could have made it closer, but not beat them.