View Single Post
Old 08/29/2007, 11:18 PM
Girls Rule!

You're welcome =)

Well, no I don't think a PBT would do okay long term in a 90g. IMO they need at least a six foot tank... which is why I am going to get a 125 instead of the 120 that I want. If I went the 120 route he would live longer in it then the 75, but I would still have to upgrade eventually.

The 90g for $200 sounds like a great deal though. With the T5 it would look nice. I like the Sun Tek ones if I went T5. I might do that for my 75 when I tear it down and keep my eel in it. Have to see.

Umm.. I actually think your friend is wrong. I think it would be a mistake to add the PBT first for many reasons. One, the longer the tank is up the better the quality of water will be to help him fight infections. And also, PBT's are very aggressive. If you add him first, each additional fish you add into the tank he will chase and pick on for a day or more... which can be stressful to both him and the new fish. If you can, I would def add him last, and no other tangs. It will help him not be stressed.

But that's just my opinion Haha I know the photos are old, but they were all I had. I'll get more soon.