Thread: dead horse
View Single Post
Old 01/05/2008, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

dead horse

ok i had two kelloggi horses a month and a half old, both were doing great then one died after i thought getting stuck on the filter return, but now a week later the other has died, looking for ideas i still have a pipe fish and another horse i got from another place different kind. i looked at the one that died very good and it had no signs of ick or anything on its body, it want skinny it was eating but not a lot or as much. water is great i have a 90 gallon reef i have had for about 5 years and it is doing great, but horses are another thing and i'm still learning but i have looked up thing on the net and still cant find what might have happened, i did cover the intake to the filter so that is not a problem anymore, my inverts are also doing well, cleaner shrimp feather duster and such, no corals in this tank. its a 55 gallon and again is testing perfect..help with any ideas..both were very yellow in color when they died still didnt change back to black from stress or anything before they died.

thanks