View Single Post
Old 06/29/2005, 10:53 PM
Premium Member

After some ideas that have been passed to me, I will look into the USPS priority shipping as it appears to be rather inexpensive and still take roughly 2 days. This will lower the cost quite a bit, possibly to somewhere around the $15 area. I also need to quickly look into shipping material as I do not have small styro boxes in my possession at this time. Hopefully I will be able to perform all of this tomorrow, but my work schedule has been rather hectic lately which is why I haven't been able to nail down a price.

But for those of you still interested, the size of each frag can vary from 1/2 inch to about 2 inches tall. The bulk majority are attached to loose substrate, so they probably will not be comming with a piece of LR. They readily attach to whatever they are placed on, but a little super glue also won't hurt if you have some current running through the area you want them in.

I thank you all for your patience in me getting back with a price, but work gets in the way of having fun... Damn job..

Andy