View Single Post
Old 01/06/2008, 02:52 AM
Premium Member

"a pistol is only as accurate as the person shooting it"
stupid saying, but very true. if you're not comfortable handling the gun, you're not gonna shoot very well with it.
for .22's, the Brownings, Rugers and Walther's are very good guns. the Beretta U22 is hit or miss. working at Gander Mountain, i've heard they are the best or worst gun ever, depending on who i am talking to. the .22's are totally personal preference, they are all great guns, and about the same price. BTW, the Ruger Mark III's i've seen are a lot different from the Mark II's, at least in the grip. the MK II is not angled as much.
the Glock is a good gun, very reliable. if you are ever looking for something similar, look at the Springfield XD. IMO, a better gun and much more comfortable. and the disassembly is just as easy as the Glock.

I have a Charles Daly .45 ACP pistol (B-day present, not a bad gun), a Desert Eagle .44 Mag (my favorite), a Browning BAR .7mm Mag (deer gun), and a Benelli M1(awesome shotgun).

i love my Desert Eagle, i got it in 44. Mag cause i do not reload my own shells and if i want to shoot it, i want the blammo to be easy to find and somewhat cheap. the cheap thing didn't happen