View Single Post
Old 01/31/2007, 12:22 AM
POWERED by A200-1260

John, I myself had a school of Apogon cyanosoma and after a while they killed each other as well. I was pretty surprised to see that.

Well its nice to see that you have all those angels from Frank. I was actually speaking to Charles D. just a couple of weeks ago and we actually brought you up and we talked a little bit about you helping with the fundraiser for the new set up for the Waikiki Aquarium. We also brought up that my LFS gets a lot of rare fish and the owner asked me if I wanted a Resplended x Fisheri Hybrid, and I asked him where he was getting these because I only knew of one guy that actually breeds these guys. He also got my mated pair of MultiBar Angels but it took him a while because he said that his wholesaler did not want to part ways with them yet because they were trying to breed them.
Well Charles and I were talking and Charles mentioned that Frank sold a lot of his fish to wholesalers and that my pair might be Franks at one point. But that was just a thought. He doesnt really know what happened to the original pair, just that it was sold off. My pairs are pigs and they eat like 3x a day.
Anyhow nice collection. Let me know if you ever breed them.

SF 49ERS!!! SF GIANTS!!!