View Single Post
Old 12/20/2007, 01:56 AM
Registered Member

Junkitu's Mushroom House entry for nTOTY

Thanks for the PM Okinawan! I'm honored to be considered with such awesome tanks.

It's hard to believe that it's been a year since my little office nano won nTOTM in January 2007. Mushroom House will turn 20 months old this month. It's still the same tank but a lot has happened including an upgrade to metal halides and a move. The tank gets a lot more natural light in my new office and my coral and livestock seem to like it.

Here are some recent pics of my Mushroom House. I hope you like them:

1) FTS - It's still basically a softie tank but I've added some high light creatures after the upgrade.

2) Top Down - The metal halides have really brought out the color in my tank and the best view is from above.

3) Full setup including stand - Here is a shot of my 24g Aquapod, 150W Sunpod running a 20K Geismann lamp, 1/15hp Current USA Prime chiller, and Premium Aquatics Lighthouse controller in the early morning sun.

4) Top Shelf - Florida rics, xenia wall, SPS, leathers and of course a variety of shrooms.

5) Clam Bed - Blue Phonape and Turquoise ORA maximas next to orange lace purple featherduster from above.

6) Yasha - This guy lives under my toadstool leather and is so much fun to watch.