View Single Post
Old 11/13/2007, 02:42 PM
Fish Wrangler

I don't think a queen trigger will ever reach that big in home aquaria, unless they are given a HUGE tank. Don't get me wrong, they do get huge. I've seen monstrous ones at the Chattanooga aquarium. I remember seeing a thread on here about a 20 year old queen trigger that had been in a 220g tank for the same period of time under the same owners' care. Mine is downright huge, 18" not including streamers that are longer than most of my tangs in my other tank. I have her in a 150g all by herself with plans to upgrade soon to a 210/220 or so tank. She needs a wider tank than what she is in now. Mine is 6 years old now. I don't know much about the Titans in home aquaria because you hardly ever see them. I have seen several juveniles, but never a large adult in home aquarium. Sounds like you've got things under control with the public aquariums. If mine ever got out of control I have several public aquariums somewhat local as well. Now post up some full tank shots man.
380 FOWLR vlamingi 12", vlamingi 10", blonde naso 8", blue hippo 8", Sohal Tang 6", Purple Tang 5", Dussimer Tang 6", Clown Trigger 7.5", Picasso Trigger 2", Harlequin Tusk 6", Queen Angel 3.5; + more