View Single Post
Old 11/22/2005, 12:49 PM
Premium Member

I am not flaming you at all. Its a free country and owners of this site can do what they please, they have earned it!

And yes I am on the side of RC they provide an invaluable service to this hobby.

If you use other forums that are free, buy all means stop using this one!

Also I don't know about you, but I pay an access fee/monthly bill to my cable company to be able to watch all those advertisements on TV. and I pay a fee to my sat radio too. Just because I see/use those commercials and once in a bluemoon buy something off a TV infomercial this does not mean I don't have to pay my monthly bill does it?

I think you would be very very surprised at what it costs to run this site, and I think you would take back your "greedy" remark once you saw the bottom line (profit margin) a lot of MOD's/ IT guys volunteer their time for FREE to make this site what it is and I thank them for it!!

Again, I am not trying to be ugly here, its just he fact that you are expecting something for free just because you get it free somewhere else. This is not how the business world works my friend.

I hope the owner of this site does turn a few bucks at the end of the year. After all, would you put up with all the whaaaa "I cant search" threads for free?

I guess I was raised diff than you my father always told me "you get what you pay for!"

With smiles,
Jason