View Single Post
Old 08/15/2005, 11:53 AM
Moved On

Randy, Thank You for the Facts rather then mindless "you paid how mich for that" comments. All of the Artifical price fixing mumbo jumbo is garbage IMO. The last thing most Reefers want to do it raise the prices on something they love to buy. I guess everything in this world is Artificially price boosted then! I can name a thousand items that have gone from Hero to zero but that does not mean it was Artificially done. Had Acans been readily available 6 months to a year ago then you would have never seen the high prices, but they were not avail. Now that they are and you can get them for 75% of what the market was at 3 months ago still the only people barking and complaining are those who DON'T own 1 singe Lord! You were not happy when they were $200 a polyp and still not happy now that they are $5. If all of us "so called" idiots are so upset that prices dropped why are we the only ones not commenting on it?

It's a shame to me that the complainers can't see who the real Collectors are and save the ranting for the Trouble makers! I know several people who paid TOP dollar for there Acans and do not have any regrets in doing so and would do it again if they see something they like.

Don't hate the players hate the game!

Peace