View Single Post
Old 12/15/2007, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Canarygirl
Well, this scoly arrived on Friday afternoon and there are a couple of issues with it.

First of all, there is no red or navy blue anywhere on this coral. What looks like red in the photo is actually orange, and what looks like navy blue in the photo is actually brown on the coral. Do you think there's any natural explanation for this (other than the picture being photoshopped, that is). THe coral is under 14K in my tank.

Second issue is that it hasn't really expanded into its skeleton very well. In the mornings I see the skeleton sticking out all around like spokes on a wheel. It will later expand a bit but only to a width of maybe 3" and it's supposed to be 4-5" according to the website.

Thanks for your input on this...I don't know if I should be upset with the vendor or not, you know? But I wouldn't have bought it if I knew it had no red or blue on it.
Sorry to hear this. You arent the first person to complain about this vendor and false advertisement. If you ordered by CC or paypal, you can try and get your money back. Post a picture so we can compare.