View Single Post
Old 11/05/2007, 05:37 PM
Premium Member

SSB for main display, DSB for refugium. SPS all dead, but I'll add some again and be more careful this time. You certainly added a nice SPS and Acan selection in a hurry, some of my favorites. In fact, i have many of their skeletal remains. I have a ton of zoas, live, mostly keepers but some that are ugly and out of control. I have a 12" fireworm that is a confirmed SPS eater, he will likely finally be vanquished in the near future, this time i mean it. I have a long-time hitch hiker crab, he's in the only rock in my new frag tank, he was in my 20gl current refugium. I still have my original clean up crew with large mex. turbos, astral, electric blue and scarlet hermits, and one emerald crab. Tons of baby snails, stomatella & others. They'll all be trasferred over. I plan on fresh water dipping rocks with zoas, and cleaning or cooking most of the rest. New Marcos rock just arrived today. Current fish are tangs; Duss, Chevron & Purple, Harlequin Tusk, Arabian Dotty, Marine Betta, Majestic Rabbit (confirmed SPS nibbler), Flame Hawk, all will be moved to new tank when ready. I'm not sure if I'll add some others prior, because current inhabitants are not new joiner friendly.