View Single Post
Old 12/31/2007, 11:12 PM
Registered Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR RSM OWNERS!

A HAPPY AND HEALTHY 2008 TO ALL MY NEW FRIENDS ON THE "RED SEA MAX OWNERS CLUB" thread... especially to the threads founder REEFMACK!

Y-DesygnGuy- I am so proud of your being able to solve the HYDOR FLO problem.... Don't underestimate what you can accomplish (with white vinegar... LOL)!

donna53w- Thanks for your welcome and my best to your family... and of course Hope and Faith!

LaurentSeattle- My sincere thanks for your generous effort to provide us with a valuable aquarium maintenance software tool and your quick response in support of your AP!

stephensturman- I am drinking a beer right NOW in honor of the sturman position!

abyall- Congrats on a very beautiful tank! Looks to me like it has been established for a while? Your photos are 'SO GOOD', I would be very interested in your equipment and posting software?

Hodge- I greatly appreciate your responses to my posts!

Brent F - As donna53w said... this is the place to be! Welcome to my VERY COLD Calgary triathlete!

For MAXreefer, Rue, martinphillip03, Iostream, and others... I wish you and your family only good health, much prosperity, and great success with your RSM in 2008!!!
I appreciate you all!!!

REGARDS,
KENT