View Single Post
Old 05/26/2006, 09:59 AM
why can't i love???

really it just seems shady to me. they let the hobbyists do all the hard work and then swoop in (this is just my opinion). once again let me state it's a free market and they can and should be allowed to conduct business as they see fit. i would just have a hard time letting some one profit from my passion. for me i feel taken advantage of because whether i resell the "LE" or not i will never be in a posistion to profit from it like they will. this is why i do not sell (well i did...like once) from my home tanks....it just does not feel right...even though my employer would be ok with it i am not.

completely my opinion here and i know i am in the minority....and let me add that i also admire (from a business stand point) tyree and frank for making a market where there was little to none and the benifits of being able to descibe a certain coral morph with just a name are very cool. they are well respected as they should be for their reefing skills...just not my cup of tea.

also this is just internet stuff so please do not take my comments as a crusade just sharing my opinion. i in no way want to shut this type of activity down or tell anybody how to spend hard earned money, i just wanted to share my often times opposing view.

i pulled the micro pics as i did not have the original owners permission to post them (the pics that is). i made a mistake with posting them and wanted to correct it.

Last edited by mummra100769; 05/26/2006 at 10:40 AM.