View Single Post
Old 07/03/2007, 05:03 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by slojmn
sufunk, I have a nice SPS/LPS display tank, its packed at the moment as I am setting up a more dedicated LPS cube...also a display tank. No frag tank in my family..but I do sell and give away frags. It helps to offset the cost of the hobby and since I keep a small tank I need to prune. I also have some corals others would like and I enjoy sharing. I think you are way over generalizing with your coments. There are many, many beautiful display tanks in this forum.
I hope you are right. The "many beautiful display tanks" in this and other forums were what made me want a large display tank.

It sure seems like all you see now are pics of tons of frag plugs at the bottom of a tank or frag racks packed to the gills. Pics of nice display tanks with colonies seem to be getting more and more rare around here.

It also seems like alot of people in this forum and in this thread lately only post/care about getting a eraser sized frag of the latest "hot/named" coral to sit in their frag rack until its big enough to re-frag.