View Single Post
Old 01/06/2008, 12:52 AM
AKA:

Quote:
Originally posted by kdblove_99
I hate PG&E. Latest update says to be restored tomorrow night between 7-9pm, What a joke.
I understand your frustrations with PG&E, kdb. I have gone through the exact same thing with Sierra Pacific Power trying to figure out when my electricity would be turned on. (Not this storm.) I am sure the operators that you speak to really don't have too much of a clue, but I bet the crews are doing their best to take care of everyone.

I left for Reno this morning at 8 AM and we received another two feet of snow today. But guess what? Not a single county plow came through my neighborhood. Cars are littered everywhere. I can not complain about the county workers because the main arteries were functioning well.

Quote:
Originally posted by kdblove_99

Man I'm so glad i got this generator. Probably my best and most smart aquarium purchase
I was able to work today, leave my home unattended knowing that my aquariums would be safe with my generator back up ready to fire up if needed. BUY A HONDA PEOPLE! You will need it one time or another and if you get a portable, you can make some great margaritas around the campsites!

My Morning.