View Single Post
Old 12/19/2007, 09:56 PM
Registered Member

Need To Thin Out / Make Room

...........mostly on the sandbed in my big tank, but also some items out of the 50 gallon. I thought about waiting for the frag swap, but things are getting crowded and there's been some warfare going on already. I've decided to try and pedal the following:

green plate coral / bright orange mouth - $10 (have 2 available)
Very puffy / healthy. Both are between 2" - 2.5" in diameter. I started out with two, but they are multiplying and growing quickly.

ultra green flower anemones. Not exagerating on the "ultra" part. These are very bright green.
$10 each. Have many. Also growing / multiplying quickly.

torches - dark green arms with light green tips. Mounted to live rock - (have 3 available) Two larger heads for $15 each, and a smaller one for $10.

(1) 3/4" ball of galaxia - $10. Had two, but the torches took out one.

(1) frag of teil chalice with pink eyes / mouths. Accidentally made this trimming off excess rock from the mother colony. Started out the size of about 1/4 of my pinky nail, but has already healed, grown, and developed new eyes - $15.

I'm not really comfortable offering this one, but I'll give it a shot anyway. I have 3 duncan colonies. One Ora strain, and two of the normal strain. I obviously am at a loss for the scientific references. They're all growing rapidly, and I've decide to try and move one of the normal strains I have two of. There are approximately 12+ heads and counting. Extremely healthy - $150.

Large maroon clown. I'd put him between 3-4" - $20. Getting to the point where he needs a bigger tank, and I'd also like to get a tang of some sourt so something has to give.

I'll get pics when I can, but the lights have already gone out. I wanted to get a jump on getting the word out on this stuff though.

Thanx for the look.