View Single Post
Old 01/10/2008, 11:57 PM
Turn on Tune In Drop Out

im not going to say my tank is OK, but i am happy with it.

after 3+ years, i finally got a skimmer, and am using RO water... honestly, just so i can say i do it. I had no problems before with algae, and as long as i dont say anything now, i cant jinx myself!

i have a great job a an amazing LFS, that has insane connects at ORA(one of the rep ladys loves our manager, and sends free corals, and gives us more then the limit on some rare things sometimes )
I also get things at wholesale price, tanks, stands, anything made by current, which lead my to start the setup of a new 15 gallon 'dream tank.' i can do basically what i want with it, at a sane cost. the best part is, i put things on credit with work, so i pay things off when i can with either frags form my 29, or money... whichever is easier.

as soon as i get the tank drilled, start looking for a build thread form me. All i need is the tank, some PVC fittings and i can put it all together. I guarentee interesting stuff!

An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. There would never be an "Escalator Temporarily Out of Order" sign, only "Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the Convenience."