View Single Post
Old 10/18/2005, 12:21 AM
Premium Member

Matt I'm with you. I have no dog in this hunt. I could care less if you kill a Moorish Idol or an Achilles Tang. They're not endangered so its not any worse than killing a tuna for a sandwich. So good luck. But Shawn you are an amusing chap. You come off as some kind of expert on SW husbandtry, break all the rules, do everything wrong, and the fish die. Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Good luck with the Tang. I hope he lives his wild live expectancy of 30 years. I hope he brings you much pleasure. But if you don;t want to get flamed don't start a thread like your some kind of expert and all the marine biologists and experianced reefers don't know what they're talking about. What they said would happen with your Idol is exactly what happened. It wasn't chance or Ich's fault. A healthy fish can blow off Ich. It was an expected result of an arrogant decision. And you didn't learn anything. Now you ask others to respect that decision and follow your lead. Good luck with that too.

Mike