View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 04:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BeanAnimal
WIth all due respect... that is why guys like bubblemonkey get away with ripping people off. Everybody is too concerned with what "should" happen instead of what DID HAPPEN. You say your not making excuses for the guy... but that is exactly what you are doing by proxy. Nobody asked for a warranty. The buyer simply asked to be part of an honest transaction, something that one party (the seller) ignored.

Bean,
To clarify, I am just not jumping on taking sides because I think there is a big disconnect on the agreements on this deal. I see how this can be perceived as letting someone "get away" with their actions, but like I said in my previous post, I believe the seller should be responsible for their actions.

Quote:

Who cares if the buyer is a rude insufferable jerk...

Bean, I believe it makes a big difference. An individual seller is not trained to be a customer service representative who is expecting an angry customer rip him a new one. No one likes dealing with jerks, threats, abusive language, etc

Quote:

that does not give anybody the right to rip him off. It also does NOTHING to justify the actions of the seller. Why do people try SO HARD not to condem somebodies actions and instead be politicaly correct and admonish both parties? In the end it makes matters worse, not better.

I agree that being a jerk does not give the right to someone rip him off. But I think for me to jump in and blame someone without having all the facts on the deal between them makes matter worse. There are, however, people liek yourself, steve, and others, taking the time to get the facts, so lets see it that helps put some sense and shed some MH lights in this drama
Quote:

ANYWAY.... please please please... I want a copy of the transcript if this goes to court!!! Hey you guys could take it to one of those TV courts, it is a perfect case for judge Brown!
So if this makes it to TV, can we all be called as RC witnesses?