View Single Post
Old 12/18/2006, 03:22 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by bennyinca
I also think that as a buyer, if you want a new product and warranties that go with it, then you ought to be buying from a retailer.

However, if you sense a mixed reaction in this thread, I believe it may be because some people have already dealt with bergovoy, like I have in PM. Or maybe you have heard. Anyways I think he has built a reputation for himself. His PMs are down right abusive, and for that reason I chose to cease replying to him. After my exp in dealing with him, I'd rather give away things for free than selling to him. Just my .02
WIth all due respect... that is why guys like bubblemonkey get away with ripping people off. Everybody is too concerned with what "should" happen instead of what DID HAPPEN. You say your not making excuses for the guy... but that is exactly what you are doing by proxy. Nobody asked for a warranty. The buyer simply asked to be part of an honest transaction, something that one party (the seller) ignored.

Who cares if the buyer is a rude insufferable jerk... that does not give anybody the right to rip him off. It also does NOTHING to justify the actions of the seller. Why do people try SO HARD not to condem somebodies actions and instead be politicaly correct and admonish both parties? In the end it makes matters worse, not better.

ANYWAY.... please please please... I want a copy of the transcript if this goes to court!!! Hey you guys could take it to one of those TV courts, it is a perfect case for judge Brown!