View Single Post
Old 07/09/2007, 11:47 AM
Registered Member

I don't want to put Scott's personal business out here on RC (I actually never even posted his name here until someone else did) but I'm no longer dealing with him. I've been talking with a woman who works at the business linked in his profile. I'm not sure of her relation to Scott, although I have an idea.

After speaking with her and informing her that I'm calling local law enforcement as well as filing Internet and mail fraud charges, I think that she got on his case.

I have a bit of an idea as to what has gone on with Scott, but again, I don't think it's my place to talk about his personal life here. Regardless, he has been dishonest, inconsiderate, and lazy in my interaction with him. If I had not called that number, I really don't think that I would've ever seen that skimmer without a lot of effort on my part trying to get law enforcement involved. Scott really just doesn't care about it.

I would never have any dealing with him again, and I certainly hope that anyone who considers any kind of transaction with him sees this thread. It is just so ludicrous that I have to deal with an intermediary just to try to wrangle out of Scott something that I bought fairly and honestly.

So, the status is that the skimmer is boxed up pending shipping. Am I dumb enough to believe this now, after more than three months? No - but I since I'm dealing with a new person on this issue, I'm going to try being civil at first because it's not her fault and she seems to be concerned about avoiding trouble for Scott. If I don't see a tracking number by Wednesday, I'm telling her I'm calling the local police department, which I have the number for, on Thursday.