View Single Post
Old 02/08/2005, 02:18 PM
Moved On

oh well lets just say it - Non-Smokers are better then smokers. And Smokers shouldnt be allowed to have children unless they hide in a closet when they excersize their right to choose to smoke - which is perfectly legal. oh wait the closet is inside the house - ok where do smokers smoke then? Cant smoke within 20 feet of many buildings in my state, cant smoke in bars restraunts etc... Now they are trying to say you cant smoke in your car, or in public places where others can smell your smoke, and even a possibilty they will say you cant smoke in your own home. So looks like we need to take smokers children away and put them in foster homes then heard all the smokers into a big pasture out in the middle of nowhere so they can smoke without offending non-smokers. and The gaurds of this pasture need to be smokers or wear masks of some sort for their own protection. smoking is bad yes, but its also legal - FOR NOW.

Alright I have my Playing cards in the spokes and I'm heading out on a Bike Ride. Care to join me? I wont be smoking I quit over 3 years ago.