Thread: Habitattitude
View Single Post
Old 03/15/2005, 02:00 PM
Moved On

Since I've last been here, I see, you all been busy. Since you all don't seem to be of like mind to me. Having shared my personal history and all. First---the word is Anti-Semite. Did you read that post? Moggyhill, you are a ditto! You are a mindless repeater of propaganda you hear nightly on the "bought and paid for" news.
And, how quickly we dismis someone with a definite viewpoint and a passion to point out the lies he sees, as a "tin-foil" doning conspiracy nut! I have a good metaphor here about The Holocaust, which I will get to in a minute. I've read all the detailing of some of the "problems" listed above. THIS IS MY POINT! Not one of those examples were traced to the fault of a hobbyist like you and me! There All to so-called professionals that F'd up! Yeah, and one of the members of the Trilateral organization of which this forum topic is about too! MY POINT EXACTLY! Everybody has got there little "game". Fish and Wildlife, the association of retailers. Here's where I get to The Holocaust.
When Hitler came to power---how did he do that? A lot of ways. But, thee major way was by little (at first) inuendos about Germany's problems being the fault of the Jew. Little by little, more and more freedoms were taken away. By smear and misinformation campaigns. By distraction and slight of word (metaphor for slight of hand).
The big, governmental agency is going to get with the guilty party (in the first place) and stomp all over our rights! This is like the Farmer and the Fox going after the Chickens!
I resent being called an Anti-Semite! And, you dishonor those that suffered by dismissing the purpose of metaphor!