View Single Post
Old 01/06/2008, 02:33 PM
Broke Reefer...

i live in lima, ohio and our LFS are CRAP around here, so i drive to phishybusiness which is about 2 hours away. i go every weekend. i just went yesterday, and i picked up a large rock with 6 green rics on it and they all were splitting. they each had 2-3 mouths on them. i got that piece for $30. they have a TON of rics...but they aren't all listed on their site. they pick out the big pieces and put them on their site. you can always call there with some in mind and tell them what you are looking for, such as how many, colors, price range and they can get an order together and shipped out to you. i highly recommend them. their store is AMAZING, especially their display tank with ric farm, their tanks are WELL kept, the employees and owner are very knowledgeable, and they have a great selection. like i said, i have NO problem driving 2 hours there and 2 back every weekend just to pick up a $30 order of frags from them.

i almost forgot, he was going to frag some of the corals they had there for me yesterday, but i found some that i wanted instead. they really do take care of their customers.