View Single Post
Old 01/03/2008, 10:50 AM
Registered Member

No apologies necessary, I'll be laughing along with you...as soon as I get the overflow problems fixed. I have 3/8th acrylic cut to size and routed for both the new sump and a new overflow box, this time 6 x 3.5 and 8 inches tall and attached to the outside back of the tank. I also brought my dremel back with me from my parent's house so I will be able to slot up the back wall for this new overflow. I just need to get some free time in order to take care of these projects.

I agree with you about the tang. I feel that if I can get him to hang on until saturday, he will have a better chance since by then I should be able to hatch some brine and pump them full of selcon. I'm crossing my fingers, because the tang is already showing a good personality: out in the open, interacting with me and other fish and eating well. So we'll see. As for pics, I need to finish scraping algae and then take some to show the nice growth I got while I was away for 2 weeks. The corals are responding very well to the new lighting. Stay tuned