View Single Post
Old 01/06/2008, 10:17 PM
Registered Member

you guys always could impart words of wisdom for me in all of this and you haven't failed me this time.

yes, perhaps gary wants me to rest. Lord knows, i haven't had much of that in almost 2 years. i find myself exhausted most of the time and i think that leads to emotional melt downs. i'm the sort of person who has to throw myself into physical work until i can't put one foot in front of the other. it seems like unless i drop from sheer exhaustion, i can't drop at all.

agu, that looks like an interesting book. maybe i will order a copy. a friend sent me a book called "Hello From Heaven!". i have not yet been able to turn a single page. it sits on my entertainment center and once in a while, i will go to pick it up but then i change my mind. i'm not sure i'm ready for it yet.

i've had a few signs from gary...the sequin, the extra penny in my pay envelope, and today i found one of my little plastic bunnies way out in the middle of the yard, far far away from the flower garden where he lived all summer. gary used to tell me if i didn't put all of those away for the winter, they would crack and break from the cold. i thought i had them all collected because i did that a few weeks ago but either i missed one or it was gary's way of saying HI BABE, i'm watching you!

ok so maybe i shouldn't try so hard. i'll give it a rest. maybe if i don't concentrate so hard, gary will come to me in a dream. it is my fondest wish to see his face and maybe even hear his voice again.

kellie, i like that. no doubt in my mind that gary is the life of any party that might be going on up there.

thanks, everybody! xoxo

EDIT: oh and grim, if you find me, you will also find my manure fork.