View Single Post
Old 12/04/2007, 11:58 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Fat Man
I disagree. If you pour the bacon griss out of the frying pan into a bowl of water it will float. There for it is less dense than water. A curious side effect of this is that the griss believes it is walking on the water. It is best to not dissuade the griss in this belief as it will cause it great psychological trauma and send it into a weeks long bout of introspective hiding.
I disagree. If the rendered Griss is indeed less dense than water, then is what remains still more dense? Of course if the rendered Griss is a greater percentage of the overall Griss than indeed the density may be more. There is also the case that once the Griss has been rendered "All that remains are the faces and the names of wives and the sons and the daughters"

Isn't The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald an interesting song by 3-chord Gordie. It has remained a popular song as it is associated with the memory of the sailors. Some sailors, like Popeye eat spinach, I wonder if this can prevent scurvey as can high doses of vitamin C from Citrus. As we all know, Florida and California produce large quantities of produce. As a country, Chile has been a large exporter of produce to the US so we can have a year round supply at resonable prices.

Time for lunch.