View Single Post
Old 06/28/2002, 10:26 AM
head banger

fish stores in Tulsa. Any recommendations?
we dont have as many as ya do in OKC,thats for sure and thanks for the link.....
back to Tulsa,we have[list=1][/list=1] Aquarium Dynamics @ 9504-a 54th #270-3474
this store is kinda hard to get to at this point due to alot of road construction,they do have a very good selection of corals but nothing is priced so they hip shoot prices and are very pricey ,just to give ya an idea..the qt size of ESV @ $39.00,a 50gal bag of I.O. @ $20.,even the cheap crap Seaclone skimmer is sold @ $160.,as fare as the coral prices kinda hard to tell,sometimes they have a price or two on the glass,most of the time not and as much as I like the coral selection at A.D. I do not think I will shop the store anymore due to pricing and above all something of another nature that I found very disturbing,never the less I'll shop elsewhere,that is what spawned this thread.[list=1][/list=1]Corals-N-Reefs
6104 e 71st *Summit Square*#491-7333
this store is the new guy in town,does not have as much to choose from as AD but is getting better,very clean shop and a bit better on the prices,AD is more the pro shop than this store is as fare as product goes,but you will find some nice corals[list=1][/list=1] Love a Pet
81st street & 145 E. Ave in B.A. #259-9041
you can find a few corals in this store from time to time but nothing to call mom about,mostly fish[list=1][/list=1] Tulsa Aquatics
this is a new store right next to A.D.
this is a fresh water only store and will soon be fresh and salt with corals as well
we do have others in Tulsa,but I just dont care for them myself
hth-Ozzy