View Single Post
Old 06/20/2005, 08:07 PM
Moved On

Anyway, what's with you posting the same links several times? I'll explain EVERY DAMN ONE.

The Uro: one of my few reptiles that I still have, and I just don't have the time/am not home enough to feed her fresh veggies every day, and put in the time to get her okay with being handled. Is that a problem? No.

The chiller: I was going to set up a Nautilus tank, decided after months of study that I could not set up the proper habitat for them, and I'd rather have the money for corals, anyway.

The Lobo and frogspawn corals: NO ROOM for them. I only have a 30 gallon reef, and the huge frogspawn was killing everything in the tank by TOUCHING it, to give you an idea of how large and aggressive it was. Vicious critter, I fragged it and sold the pieces locally. The Lobo didn't get much interest, and I've since decided to hold onto it--made some space by rearranging the rock.

ALL THE EQUIPMENT LISTED a couple of months ago were for the car.

Why should I have to explain myself, anyway? Who doesn't have a ****-ton of old equipment laying around? And who doesn't frag their corals as they outgrow their areas, or trade them for new and interesting corals? And whose LPS haven't attacked other corals at one point or another? This is getting ridiculous. You're just trying to be a pain. If billpa didn't have a problem with me, and if you had a life outside of your computer, neither of you would be spending all this time "researching" me. How about doing an UNbiased search, anyway? ****. Look at all the advice I've given other hobbyists, among other things. And look at the buyers who have been HAPPY with me.