View Single Post
Old 04/12/2007, 08:21 PM
Registered Member

Arrow Been out of the hobby a year, and finally getting rid of some stuff, 4SALE!!!!!!

Ive been out of the hobby for about a year now(since my son was born) and deciding to get rid of some stuff that i have laying around. I do have pix just didnt get them on the puter from the camera yet. So let me know if interested and ill post the pix asap.
heres what i got

65gal Reef Ready tank/with stand older very heavy not the prettiest thing but needs a cleaning from sitting in the basement for a while holds water was used for about a year when i got it and took it down about a year ago been sitting empty since....100$

americle sumps one about 12inx8in just box no crates etc that goes with it...10$ just the sump box

americle sump approx 20inx12in with crates and lid and spout..20$
DIY 400w mh ballast (magnetic) used approx 7months after it was made for me buy a electrician 50$

dual 96w pc ballast might need wireing that goes to the bulbs, just the ballast....25$ was used for about a year when i had my system up

box of base rock, approx 50-75lbs sizes from golfball to football...15$

my email is down right now (darn AOL) but if interested let me know here and ill pm my phone number
all items are pick up only please.
thanks again.

touch
John