View Single Post
Old 03/26/2007, 09:44 PM
love them clownfish.

thanks for the insight john, ill work on the next nest using water flow instead of air flow the night of the hatch. and i assume your thread on the tank rearing system is what you were referring to up above, which sounds exciting to construct. im moving shortly, and need to gather some income, but i look forward to incorporating your ideas into a future system of my own. thank you for putting that thread together. so far the excitement and challenge of raising these fish hasnt waned, so i suspect ill be doing this for a while.

its now day 16. my six little clowns got their stripes over the weekend. very exciting. im absolutely thrilled by their recent appearance, reminds me what i am raising. im working with them and cyclopeeze and they are almost getting the point. some will eat certain morsels, and then ignore others, and some of the clowns just havent understood the cyclopeeze are food. but any day now i think they will subsist on them completely until i can get them onto pulverized flake. using the sponge filter in the tank has been a blessing, as the water quality has stabilized and doesnt require as frequent or as large of water changes.