View Single Post
Old 03/07/2007, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

-Why i don't feel bad for Coffe lady but bad for a Zoo buyer...
1 Cofffe indicates its heat through steam which means its boiling hot. Most any human being have seen this form of heat transfer.
2 Coffe in the cup is warm to the touch. So obviously its warmer when its on your skin.

Coffe registers 2 very common senses, touch and sight, a zooanthid does not. It actually is a bit deceptive as in nature some extremely venomous or toxic creatures like to showcase their abaility to inflict pain through their color to avoid an altercation. But many zoos are rather drab and NOT ALWAYS metallic and highly colored so even if you were looking for a color signiture to warn you you won't get one as easily on a bland generally cheaper polyp.

One moe Analogy

Have any of you or your loved ones ever been to a doctor and was prescribed medication. Did that doctor or Pharmacist warn you of any form of drug interaction or special dietry needs to be taken while under said mediaction....

Should they assume your well read to figure it out yourself or should they warn you????

I don't know about you guys but I will take the warning! Just beacuse it's a hobby dosn't mean a warning should not be expected. Besides that we have warnings on say planters peanuts for choking hazard might sound silly or overprotective but it got there for a reason, then there is the warning over peanut allergy ... did everyone know about that allergy prior to it becoming a standard on many food packages because they were all well read on PEANUTS to not need the warning present???