View Single Post
Old 02/25/2007, 04:02 PM
Registered Member

Disappointed with Coralife products....

is there anyone else out there that is having problems with thier products from coralife..ie. energysavers? i have not had good luck with thier products at all...their chemicals do not work well at all, i also purchased 2, 10 k 250 watt single ended m/h bulbs..they are so blue in color they were unusable..they are worse than my friends 20k's..and last but not least, i purchased a coralife super skimmer 220 . after 2 months of use , the impeller has broken and the nipple on the venturi also broke off while i was pulling the air tubing off for cleaning....i have written the company 4 times about replacement parts and have yet to recieve one single reply.......i did find replacement parts on line so if i want the impellor i have to purchase the whole pump assy at $48.00..plus shipping..that is very poor...i have to spend around 60-65 dollors to get a $3.00 part....i recommend to you that before you waste your money on inferior products with deceptive marketing tactics , look around and find a product that is durable and reliable......

Last edited by jblackwell0488; 02/25/2007 at 04:08 PM.