View Single Post
Old 02/10/2007, 11:38 AM
I'll take SWords for $500

randy - I agree, do what works best. you know, when it was in my sump, just by luck it wound up getting caught in the waterfall of flow by my baffles, so naturally, it just spun in this really fast tumble! Really cool. So I weas thinking that it might be perfect for exporting nutrients. I even took a video of it b/c it looked so neat. Natural, tumbling filter!

Hmmm, I dont know much about gracilleria. Ive only tried chaeto. Never Caulerpa b/c of the gamete release thing. But my tangs would love it. I'll have to look it up and see if I can get some local. Diversity is key! Thanks.

HAHA - on the skimmer tweaks. boy did i learn my lesson.

Im also a little worried about one or two of my GBTAs. I got in touch with Anthony Calfo on a feeding question - a point that somone said he made. One day after feeding my GBTAs two of them went into hiding. They've come out sparingly. Im hoping it'll come out ok.

Im planning on finishing my massive electrical system upgrade in the next week or so, and will have pics then. No other updates to the system since my new skimmer.