View Single Post
Old 01/26/2007, 06:34 PM
My Boys

I had a car stoled reported it to the police and they did nothing. got a letter from the dmv saying I abandoned my car. nope. I did not. So I take the stupid letter my title the keys and the report number to dmv. show them everything and they said to what do you want us to do. WHAT????? could they not freeking read. so I got a superviser. what a freekin joke . I sat there for 6 hr just to end up paying a fine. well that drew my line. I threw the keys and the title at them and told them now they own it. turned around and headed for the door the superviser ran to me and said we can solve this . I said now you want to solve this. nope. They wanted to put a 500 fine on my record over a stolen car. and if the police where doing what they are paid for I would never of had this fine. well I got the fine removed. my thing is if my patience runs out . I never hold back. I guess they were afraid I might end up reporting them. I think they take courses in F**K you. And Hurry up and wait. I dreed going to DMV i would reather shoot myself.
It's Not The Beginning Or The End That Counts It's The Journey That Gets You There That Matters.Autism Is Just A Symptom.Over Coming It Is A Challenge.A Disability Is The Ability To Do Things Differently.