View Single Post
Old 01/26/2007, 04:41 PM
Well... You know...

Question Why is the DMV such a nightmare

Ok I am only 29 years old but I have dealt with the DMV quite a bit in my young life. Maybe one of you can answer a question that I am sure most of us have asked at one point or another.

Why is the DMV such a PIA?

DO you have to take a test for general unplesantness to get a job there. Now I will admit that I have been on the wrong side of where I needed to be when dealing with them and I have aided in there bad mood in the past. Now that I am older and more refined/experienced I have learned the old rule... You get more bees with honey. But they still suck!!! I have to brave the DMV tomorrow so I called ahead to make sure that I have everything I need to get everything taken care of tomorrow. After holding for 20 minutes I finally get someone on the phone. I tell her exactly whet my insurance company told me I needed and she says that I don't need to do anything. Sooo I say that I cannot take care of my insurance needs without the dmv getting involved and she says my insurance company is lying. I was floored All I want to do is register a jeep so I can insure it. No big deal right. Oh my GOD they are terrible.

I have dealt with some nice people on very few occasions so if you are by chance one of the cool people I appologize. But if you are one of the people that suck please tell me why you suck so bad!!!

Thank you for hearing me out
so you can maintain a lifestyle
that insults his family's existence