View Single Post
Old 12/29/2006, 01:14 AM
Registered Member

Wow, great job attacking me on that one. He doesn't have to warranty them. The pump could be bought by the consumer as i posted in my last post. I figured maybe he does this stuff as a hobby and might enjoy making stuff like this. About the whole tax thing, I'm pretty sure that the government is not going to be cracking down on some guy on reef central for selling a product to support his hobby (whether it is or not i guess we'll find out.) obviously the guy has a nack for machining and I just thought that it would be cool to spread the good. "I am not being condescending", yeah you are. Just because I'm in school doesn't mean that I'm ignorant of business, taxes, the worlds existance etc, but shouldn't the gov't get that big chunk of change from the used equipment forum? You made it as if I'm asking the guy to start a full fledged business with a license etc to sell these things. I get your idea but all the things you listed are involved in starting a full fledged business. You really blew what i said out of proportion to make me sound bad. I understand you really support OM. I've seen you posting similar arguments before, but when someone copies a deltec skimmer design and sells it, should they be shot down by the IRS and get insurance to support that skimmer etc?? Your like the angry man in a bar to picks fights with the 90 pound crack head playing with sticks in the corner. Get a grip on yourself and stop attacking 18 year old high school kids with your devout knowledge of the business world. while your reading this I'm going to go contemplate your existence and why you sound angry in most of your post that I've read.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!