Thread: Prodibio
View Single Post
Old 09/13/2006, 09:24 AM
Non Paying Premium Member

Location: Los Angeles(Silverlake) & Monrovia (next to Pasadena)
Quote:
Originally posted by TryTheChi
Another possibility is that prodi took your nutrients down and zeo finished the job. If a tank is sufferring from high levels of nutrients it takes time to clear up what is being leached back from th esand/rocks. Its possible had you waited with prodi - you may have got the results you were looking for. We'll never know now
thats what you would think but i did not start Zeo right away, i waited 2 months after prodi before i started Zeo because i did not want to nuke my tank. with prodi i had a bad cyano break out (did not have one before or have had one since)... IMO a nutrient deprived system like prodibio should not let this happen, but i see it over and over in this thread with people fighing algea blooms while using this product? go figure... even melev was fighting an algea bloom and he has been runing this product for months. For some yes it works but i really dont see consistant results from fellow reefers to make me want to use this product again. again JMO

i would love to see some people switch over to zeo for 3 months and post their results.. to see it i am not alone in this....

Want to see my tank? click on my Red House..