View Single Post
Old 07/10/2006, 04:17 PM
Registered Member

Re: Our society is doomed

Quote:
Originally posted by beaniebeagle
hmmm....just some recent work experiences. we are heading towards extinction

20 year old driving drunk and crashes the parents' car...for the second time...parents did nothing to discipline him and all the family did was smurk when he cursed at my Physician Assistment while suturing his face.
I think I might've been a little less careful suturing his face after this.

the 76 year old with amphetamines and opiates in his drug screen..ya wonder why he was outside rolling around in the dirtSad....sad....sad

the teenagers who are trying to get pregnant, and when they get an STD, they just shrug their shoulders and say "ok"And some STDs these days can make you insane or even kill you.

having drunks about 5 times the legal limit and still walking, then the lingering stench of urine as they just let loose on themselves.

the kid holdling the roman candle out the window and it shoots through the sleeve of his shirtAnd that is karma.

then i come home today and see someone smoking from what looks like a crack pipe while driving around the neighborhoodI was picking up trash at entrance to subdivision a couple of months ago and found 2 syringes in the grass.

ugh