Thread: New Fish Store
View Single Post
Old 06/23/2006, 08:29 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation

phlipper84 said
"Great, let's turn this thread into a bash fest. If you like one store better than another, then recommend that store. It doesn't seem very fair to just flame someone because they are not running their business to your liking. Better to say nothing and let each person make their decisions on their own."
My reply
"Your were right phlipper84, I'm sorry here we go again! Great, let's turn this thread into a bash fest, who's bashing? Why so quick to protect good ol hector (first time I mentioned him in a long time). Scott just mentioned he had not seen a sale in a while and fishaholic911 mentioned South west had a 25% sale. That's Bashing? Is there a special relationship we're missing here?"
Fat Surgeon, You can call me john or tribal leader, I'm easy to get along with but don't take bs. You love to point out "thank you for an intelligent response. It's nice to have constructive criticism instead of degredation" and "we attract others of similar intellect and mental attributes" And for once I totally agree with you. You and philpper84 are of the same mold. One more question if I may, why is this a great friendly Forum 99% of the time and only like this most of the times you and philpper84 show up, jealousy, loneliness or boredom because no one listens to you?