Thread: New Fish Store
View Single Post
Old 06/20/2006, 09:37 PM
Moved On

Well, there it is folks. Fishaholicwife has all the answers.

AZReef, I understand most people will pay for a nice fraq, as I would as well. However, I do disagree with selling frags. I also have thousands tied up in my tank like many people do. If I ever let out my secret as to what I do with my frags, well...lets just say perhaps someone like FishWife would probably go insane, so it's better left unsaid. And no, I dont toss 'em down the toilet I'm sure they get quality homes. Who knows FishWife, maybe you have one of my frags in your tank right now. Wouldnt that be ironic.

And Zach, I to am sorry this thread headed in this direction.

FishWife, out of respect for Fishaholic I will not report you to the mod's for your out of control keyboard temper. I wont even chastise you for it. However, in the future, I would be very very careful about what you type about people, specifically how you refer to me while using your CAP LOCKS. If you cannot remember what you said, please re-read your post. While you are at it, go back to my previous post(s) to get a better understanding of what I meant as far as helping new people into the hobby so they don't get sticker shock. If it is to difficult for you, I will do my best to come down to a more clear level that can be easily understood. Please do try to control yourself. I wouldnt blame Phlipper if he flips out and reports you for what you said about him.