Thread: New Fish Store
View Single Post
Old 06/20/2006, 01:57 AM
...da Purple People Eater

Phil that is ridiculous. We are all entitiled to our opinons. Stating that Hector no longer advertises specials is a fact, not slander. Stating that it is nice to see sales and hoping he or some other stores offer sales supports the idea that I enjoy sales. Nothing more is intended by the comment.

Why is it that I bash Hector but not Rob or any other store? The comments I made were universally applied. Yet, you only defend Hector and his store. You are extremely bias with your comments and like usual wrong. Just like your previous accusations that I was making monely off the coral event hosted at Zach's, WRONG, and several other instancences.

You want an example of bashing, go read my review of Majestic SeaLife on the Store Locator thread, that is bashing. These comments are not. I visit Hector's store and will continue to do so. But when I go to his shop and the door is locked at 3 in the afternoon, I get ****ed and want to go there less and less. And when you associate yourself so strongly with that store and bash me for an innocent comment, than I want to go there even less again! So good job in helping your buddy out, I'm sure he appreciates it.