View Single Post
Old 06/18/2006, 02:55 PM
Premium Member

Wow, I go out of town for a couple of days and all the little boys get online and start throwing stones.

Don, I paid for express delivery with usps just like you said in the email. That is supposed to get there overnight. When I quoted you a price it said express overnight to your zip. If they were late take it up with them. I did as we discussed. If you wated it overnight you should have went with Fedex like I insisted. Take a pic of the rock and rics and email it to me. I know its not what you said. There were at least 6 1" size rics on that rock. Ask any of the other guys that have been to my house and have seen exactly what they looked like.

Chris, your reactors were in great shape when I mailed them. You did not inform me you wanted insurance or I would have taken it out on the package. I have done the whole shipping thing enough to know the rules. You want something extra you tell me before. I gave you 2 phosban reactors for 20 buck a piece. They arrived broken, by fault of the shipping agent, and supposed to give you your money back and be out 2 reactors?

Hey rodburner mind your own business you stinkin noob. Nothing gets me more fired up than a johnny come lattely stinkin his nose in someone elses biz.

Big Trouble in Little China...