View Single Post
Old 05/26/2006, 02:14 AM
Registered Member

Anyone have a good link to learn about refugiums? I've thought about that briefly after seeing one at the LFS but I haven't done any research on how to set it up.

That makes a lot of sence as to why to remove the bio balls and foam filters.

How fast can they be removed? I always have a 25% water change mixxed and ready should I have a spike but I'd rather avoid that if possable.

For the Ich I've been running the UV Sterilizer, trippled the dose of Vital Reef DNA, doing daily water changes, I have 3 scarlet cleaner shrimp which are doing a great job of cleaning the fish, and feeding garlic guard soaked food to the fish. I am not sure I can move all the fish to the isolation tank for treatment because it's simply not big enough to support them all. I feel rather foolish for not having a isolation tank sooner but hind sight is 20/20 so all I can do from here is continue the battle. The links you posted gave me a lot more information than I had and also showed me that I'm at least doing some things right. Thanks for posting that Matt! I've really racked my brain as to how I can treat all the fish without losin my corals.

You guys and gals rock!
Brian