View Single Post
Old 05/17/2006, 07:40 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Reminds me of the 95 yr. old guy who's smoked 3 packs a day for the past 60 yrs. and contends that smoking is not unhealthy for you, and he is living proof. [/B]
Ahhh... It's great to see that good old fashioned ignorance hasn't gone out of style. I was beginning to worry that it had.

I get the impression that you are one of those posters who has absolutely nothing useful to add to any conversation, you just like to bump up your post count. Why not try stating some facts or some reasons why you disagree? I think I've made a well thought out argument for reducing the number of water changes that need to be done. The right equipment along with magnesium dosing pretty much negates the need for large frequent water changes. And I have 10 years of evidence to back it up. Can you tell us why you think to the contrary? Not that I actually care what you have to say, I'd just like to see if you have any intelligence whatsoever.

I understand that everyone does things differently. I am in no way bashing people that do frequent water changes. To each their own. I just found a way to enjoy my tank and not have to spend hour after hour each week maintaining it. The tank maintains itself. Ultimately, isn't that what we're all after?

So, you can live your life "by the book" and pretend that nobody will ever come up with a different idea than what you've read. And you have fun under that rock...