View Single Post
Old 04/20/2006, 04:09 PM
Moved On

Late as this may be, I think it is time I made at least some form of statement. I will not go into what happened, I know it is common is the US to divulge everything and anything about yourself, your business, and most of all your personal issues, but this is clearly between a buyer and myself.

Suffice to say along with some health issues we've had some very, very bad luck, some of which caused loss of records. I have tried to fix as many issues as possible, and if there is still anyone out there, please contact me through PM here on Reef Central and I will make it right. I am very sorry about all that has happened and have done everything possible to ensure it will never happen again.

I appreciate the patience and understanding of all of those who I have since taken care of. And again, those of you who haven't, please contact me.

This may sound bitter or even angry, but I assure you it is not. There are many out there who never had any dealings with me and no 1st hand knowledge of the situation, yet they say it fit to slander me. That is not appreciated. I would not attack you if you owed my neighbor (or anyone for that matter) money or corals. Matters only worsen when a lot of unqualified statements are thrown out here while I am trying to rectify my mistakes.

Lastly, K. Benson, you've been refunded in full months before your last post here in February. Again, I am terribly sorry for the long delay and if there is anything I can ever do for you, let me know.

regards
Nic