View Single Post
Old 04/08/2006, 06:58 PM
Registered Member

Photos Of Problem

Well here are my results with my nuisance/problem. Ive contacted all-glass and emailed them pictuces below plus some, and while talking to them on the phone, there telling me its a problem with my lighting and that it is algae. I told them i disagree, that i think there is a faulty silicone, i have current usa pc lighting, havent see this problem and if it was an algae i would be able to remove it. Ive also contacted jo-mars where i purchased the tank and neither jo-mars or all-glass seem to want to help me with the problem or replace the tank. Im quite upset in the fact that ive spent alot of money in the past 2 months on the hobby and this is the results im getting with this problem. Nobody knows the problem nor does anyone seem to care or have a solution. Hopefully it will somehow go away. Nothing like having my first tank setup up in my living room with neon green silicone in the corners. Looks real nice let me tell ya. Anyways, for anyone who cares here are the links to the pictures, sorry for the ranting and raving, but im not happy!