View Single Post
Old 03/24/2006, 05:56 PM
Registered Member

People are a part of nature. What we do, is natural. Should we do whatever we want regardless of the consequenses, no. Beyond these arguments, I'm done.

And no, Global warming is not a documented fact. The water isn't becoming deeper along the coast. Communities located along shorelines aren't being flooded. I know, I live right on the water. In fact, the tide has been the lowest this Winter in recorded history. If Global Warming were indeed occurring like some scientists suggest, wouldn't their other predictions becoming true like coastal flooding? It ain't happening.

By the way, Logans daddy, you haven't been following my logic, because I never said anything about Top predator. Did you think I was talking about humans when I referred to predators. I was talking about the COT playing its role in the environment. Who are we to suggest that it is our duty to eradicate an entire species because we happen to love coral? There would be far reaching consequenses to other species. We don't understand the complex relationships that some organisms surely have with this species!

I won't bother and post anymore under this topic, so don't worry, I'm finished. I've got more important things to do like go fishing. Bye-bye now.