Thread: Our Tbs
View Single Post
Old 01/29/2006, 09:50 PM
Robotic Overlord

Im NOT dead!!

Hey, how is everyone, I am not dead, I swear!!

Things have been going AWESOME in my TBS tank. It has never looked better. I am going on almost a year and a half with the tank. I licked that algae/dinflagellete problem a while back and I have to say my tank is doing incredible.

My hammer coral is going crazy and even growing its dead head back. My brain quit receding and is doing awesome. My kenya tree coral has become a &*^%# weed and I have not had any fish deaths in a LONG time.

I went to the fish store today to buy a Niger Trigger for the FO tank and all they had were tiny ones. So I bought......

AN OCTOPUS!!!!

Yes, an octopus, I have wanted one for a very long time and they had a tiny golf ball sized Octopus Vulgaris for sale and I couldnt resist. I carried it to school in a bucket and proceded to clean my four tanks for four hours!!!

Anyways, I aclimated it, placed some PVC pipe for it to hide in and released it into the tank. It just balled up for awhile and then walked/crawled up the tank and wedged itself between the back of a PH and the tank. When I got close to it it would begin pulsing colors.

Awesome I will keep it in the 29 gallon QT and setup a 55 gallon for it in about a month.